We are pleased to invite you to participate in 2nd International School of Young Scientists "Interfacial Phenomena and Heat Transfer" to be held at Kutateladze Institute of Thermophysics SB RAS, Academgorodok, Novosibirsk, Russia, during 11-16 of September 2017.
The School will provide researchers the opportunity to present and discuss novel work, while also identifying future needs in this critical area of research.
The School will be held together with the 12-th International Conference “Two-Phase System for Space and Ground Applications”, 11-15 of September 2017.
Oleg A. Kabov
Yuriy V. Lyulin
- Kutateladze Institute of Thermophysics SB RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Begell House, Inc., Danbury, CT, USA
- Boiling, CHF, Evaporation and Condensation
- Films, Layers and Interfaces
- Physics of Contact Line and Wetting
- Bubbles, Drops, Rivulets and Foams
- Spray, Jets and Two-Phase Flows
- Properties of Vapor–Liquid–Solid Interfaces
- Thermocapillary Flow
- Microchannels and Minichannels
- Electronics Cooling
- Nano and microstructured surfaces
- Drag reduction
Download   First Announcement.