We are pleased to invite you to participate in 12-th International conference "Two-Phase Systems for Space and Ground Applications" to be held at Kutateladze Institute of Thermophysics SB RAS, Academgorodok, Novosibirsk, Russia, during 11-15 of September 2017.
The conference will provide a platform for researchers to exchange information and identify research needs in this important area encompassing several engineering, mechanical and physical disciplines.
The Conference will be held together with the 2nd International School of Young Scientists "Interfacial Phenomena and Heat Transfer", 11-16 of September 2017.
The Best Poster Award:
In session «Experiments in Space-1”
Dmitry Khramtsov, Moscow Polytechnic University, Moscow, Russia
«Structure of gels layers with cells»
In session «Experiments in Space-2»
Tian-Shi Wang, College of Power Engineering, Chongqing University, Chongqing, China
«Marangoni convection instability induced by evaporation in a sessile droplet of silicone oil on heated substrate»
In session «Drops, wetting, contact line - 1»
Natalia Ivanova, Photonics and Microfluidics Laboratory, Tyumen State University, Tyumen, Russia
«Laser-induced thermocapillary instabilities in two-layer systems»
- Kutateladze Institute of Thermophysics SB RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk, Russia
- University of Maryland, MD, USA
- Kyushu University, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka, Japan
- Aix Marseille University, Marseille, France
- Institute of Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
- Experiments in Microgravity
- Boiling, Evaporation and Condensation
- Films, Layers and Interfaces
- Physics of Contact Line and Wetting
- Microchannels and Minichannels • Thermocapillary Flow
- Spray, Jets and Two-Phase Flows
- Bubbles, Drops and Foams
- Electronics Cooling
- Properties of Vapor–Liquid–Solid Interfaces
Download   Conference Announcement.